Brokerage 101 focuses on the foundation for establishing your business, presented by experienced mentors. This course includes topics such as:
- LO Compensation Basics
- Choosing an accounting program and payroll provider
- What is the right corporate form for you? (LLC vs. Corp.)
- How to determine if your workers are employees or independent contractors.
Getting the Tech Advantage
We have a panel of technology providers to discuss innovative tech tools you can use to set your brokerage up for success, such as:
- Marketing automation
- Finding better LOS systems
- Tracking & mobile tools to dramatically increase your brokerage's effectiveness
Establishing a Competitive Advantage
Few brokerages can fully grow without offering more than the standard-vanilla residential home mortgage. We bring in product experts to discuss an array of diverse products such as:
- Non-QM loans, and the pros and cons
- Reverse Mortgages
- Fix & Flip mortgages
- and more
Brokerage 102 focuses on the additional foundational issues for establishing your business, with topics such as:
- Policy & Procedures that every company needs, including BSA/AML, Sexual Harassment, and more
- Marketing & Compliance — under RESPA, TILA, Reg. N, the CFPB, getting leads, co-marketing with Realtors, and more.
- Compliance training, auditing, and testing.