Healthy In, Healthy Out: Safety For Everyone
At the Originator Connect Network, we believe in the power and positivity that comes from face-to-face interactions. Wherever possible, we are committed to continuing our in-person events to allow brokers, originators, wholesalers, vendors and others to learn from each other and find ways to support and grow each other’s prospects.Foremost, however, is our commitment to providing as safe an environment as possible. Because of that, we will adhere to not only the recommendations of the CDC, but also to the best practices possible to safeguard the health of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff.
For everyone’s safety:
- We will work with our event venues to provide sufficiently-sized meeting rooms to allow for social distancing during educational sessions.
- All attendees, exhibitors and staff must wear protective face coverings (masks, bandanas, etc.) which cover the mouth and nose. Speakers at educational sessions will not be required to wear a mask, but will be placed sufficiently far away from the first row of attendees to mitigate any chance of airborne spread. Persons who refuse to wear an acceptable face covering will not be allowed to attend the event. (We understand that some people do not wish to, or are able to, wear a face mask. We appreciate the position of those people, and would encourage them to take advantage of our online educational offerings. Entrance to our live events, however, requires a face mask.)
- All beverage service will be in disposable cups.
- All meal service will be in either boxes, served plated or, if buffet style, served by an attendant. Attendees will not be allowed to handle serving utensils.
- Venue staff will diligently clean and disinfect our meeting areas multiple times during the event.
- All attendees will be subject to a contactless temperature check during on-site registration, or upon entering the venue if the venue is so equipped. Persons who test twice within 15 minutes for temperatures above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or persons who refuse a temperature check, will not be allowed to attend the event.
- Access to educational sessions and exhibit hall availability may be by assignment only. In other words, attendees may be divided into specific groups, with Group A, for example, assigned to a particular meeting session, Group B to a different session, and Group C to the exhibit space. Those group assignments will then change intermittently so that everyone at some point has access to all educational sessions and all exhibit hall exhibitors. If so divided, attendees may not change their assigned group without permission of the Event Staff.
- At on-site registration, attendees will be required to line up with six-feet of distance between them and the registrant in front of them.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the event, and attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff will be encouraged to wash hands frequently.